San Francisco, CA
Primary Skills: Character/creature Animation, character/prop rigging and setup, prop and technical modeling and texturing, storyboards.
- GSN Games, May 2014 – February 2017
Lead Animator and Technical Artist. Script and animate demos and prototypes for new features, work with engineering and artists to manage assets and refine pipelines. Develop PS and Unity scripts for artist tools and game UI functionality.
- Electronic Arts Mobile, December 2012 – April 2014
Animator/ 3D Artist. Responsible for character setup and 3D animations, 2D character animations and environment effects, developing the animation pipeline. Assisted in creating 3D set pieces and character props. Credits: Live mobile Games Monopoly Slots and Jet Set Secrets.
- Betsoft Gaming December 2010 – August 2012
Animator Storyboard Artist. Created in game character animations. Provided animatics and animations for cinematic team.
- Art Institute January 2008 – March 2012
Part time Instructor. Courses: Animation Principles, Character Animation, Animation for Games, Character rigging, Life Drawing, Continuous and Discrete Math.
- Obsidian Entertainment February 2006 – August 2009
Animator and Tech Artist. Created gameplay and combat animations. Worked on storyboards and camera and scene setup for in-game cinematics. Rigged human and creature models. Shipped: Neverwinter Nights 2, Neverwinter Nights :Mask of the Betrayer, Neverwinter Nights: Storm of Zehir, Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas.
- 310 Studios October 2005 – January 2006
· University of Pennsylvania, M.S.E. Mechanical Engineering
· George Washington University, B.S. Applied Mathematics